AVAILABLE REAL ESTATE
PLOTS WITH DIRECT ACCESS TO THE RUNWAY, 100HA AVAILABLE FOR THE
SUCCESS OF YOUR PROJECTS!
We offer you plots of land tailored to your requirements with or without direct access to the runway from 5,000 to 50,000 sqm.
Two distinct sectors have been defined, each one corresponding to different urban functions and compositions.
It is a wide band parallel to the nearby airport runway (western entrance).
Many facilities have been installed to offer a range of plots of land around a new primaryurban thoroughfare which is the backbone of the activity area. This area distinguishes itself by a wide range of plot sizes in real estate offer:
- Sector A1 : very large plots (5 hectares on average) with direct access to the runway and strictly dedicated to industrial and aeronautical use.
- Sector A2 : medium size plots (about 1,5 hectares) or smaller ones (up to 2,2 hectares) located to the west of the area along the main roadway for industrial companies but also for aeronautic services and manufacturing companies.
121 HA OF TRANSFERABLE PLOTS. FROM 310,000 TO 330,000 SQM FOR THE ESTIMATED FLOOR AREA (figures including the TARMAC project).
Secteur Pyrène Aéro Pôle Industriel
This area which is owned by the Communauté d’Agglomération Tarbes Lourdes Pyrénées, represents an area of 14 ha marketable plots for industrial activities.
This northeastern sector benefits from:
- The proximity of the airport platform (terminal, runway, warehouses…).
- The RD516 country road that passes through it and connects the RN 21 national road to the
- Its proximity with Pyrène Aéropôle tertiary activities area.
- The plots will have smaller surfaces (between 2 and 4 ha) than the ones from sector A.
The aim of this sector like the existing Pyrène Aéro Pôle tertiary commercial zoning, is mainly to welcome companies from the tertiary sector. Craft or industrial companies will also be allowed to settle on western parts of sector B with no façade viewing on the urban thoroughfare.
10 ha of transferable plots.
Secteur Pyrène Aéro Pôle Tertiaire
This area which is owned by the Communautéd’Agglomération Tarbes Lourdes Pyrénées, represents an area of 6 ha marketable plots for tertiary activities.